Who we are
If you have any concerns, or would like more detail about how we process your personal data, you can contact us using email@example.com
Protecting Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data isn’t just protected by the quality, commitment and high standards of tourbet.org, it’s also protected by law. The law means that we can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so, and those reasons must be one of the following:
• To fulfil any contract that we have with you
• We have a legal obligation
• Where you have consented to the processing
• When it is in our legitimate interest
• When it is in the public interest
• When it is in your vital interests
When we have a business or commercial reason to process your Personal Data this is referred to as a legitimate interest. Your Personal Data is still protected and we must not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
If we do use legitimate interests as a reason to process your Personal Data we will tell you that we are doing so, what our legitimate interests are and provide you with a method to raise any questions or objections you may have. However, compelling grounds for processing such information may over-ride your right to object.
How long we keep your Personal Data
Whenever your data is kept by tourbet.org we will ensure that it is appropriately protected and only used for acceptable purposes.
We will keep your data for the period that you are a customer of tourbet.org.
If you are no longer a customer of tourbet.org, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant legal or regulatory obligations. Your Personal Data may be kept longer if we cannot delete it for technical reasons.
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
• Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email
• Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means
• Details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means
• Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Personal Data we share with others
We may share your personal data within the tourbet.org group and with these other organizations:
• Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
• Credit reference agencies
• Fraud prevention agencies
• Identity verification agencies
• Sports governing bodies
• Organisations that introduce you to us
• Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
• Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
We will only transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA where:
• You have given your explicit consent, or
• It is necessary for us to set up or fulfil a contract you have entered into with us; or
• To comply with a legal duty or obligation
Your rights over your Personal Data
We will assist you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your Personal Data, including:
• Withdrawing your consent in any situation where we have asked for it, though this will not invalidate any previous processing from when we had your consent
• Lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority
• Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
• Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date
• Erasure of any Personal Data that we process
• Restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
• Asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of your Personal Data, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’
• The ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate interests
• The ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your point of view and to request that a human review the decision
For more information on these rights you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently.